To Hell and Back - Near Death Experiences

Divine Revelations Nigeria
By -


To Hell and Back - Near Death Experiences




To Hell and Back
by 
Dr.  Rawlings Documentary


Dr. Maurice S. RawlingsDocumentary on Near Death Experiences

Dr. Maurice Rawlings, MD, a heart surgeon, has written a number of books on the death experience and clearly shows from his own practice and from the experiences of his patients, that not everyone goes to the light when they die, where there is total love.  Many of his patients, after being resuscitated on the operating table, spoke about hell.
Dr. Maurice S. Rawlings
[Announcer]
Everyday people, like you and me, living their lives one minute and the next they lay dying, having never known or believed the message of salvation.  They traveled from this world to one beyond, but what they found was pure terror.  They returned and these are their true stories.

Renowned Cardiologist and Author, Dr.  Maurice Rawlings will take you on a journey that few have ever spoken of.



4th Witness[4th Witness]
So I called out into the darkness, “Jesus, please save me!” Because I was either going to Heaven or Hell, there wasn’t anything else. 



5th Witness[5th Witness]Hear the voice of one that has heard the screams.
 


[Announcer]This may be your only chance to safely go to Hell and Back.

Dr. Rawlings[Dr.  Rawlings]This is a study on life after death.  All through history man has predicted life after death.  All bibles are based on life after death, all religions.  But where are these? Who has come back to show us that there is life after death?


Now through modern resuscitation methods, bringing the heart back, bringing breathing back, we can now bring a whole population of people back to talk to us about what’s on the other side of death.  See what you think about some of these cases that we are going to present.  The good ones are a dime a dozen, because people love to tell about the wonderful experience they had after they died and came back.


The Hell experiences are somewhat embarrassing.  It’s an F on the report card, a slap in the face from God.  We have some cases of people who will tell you about their own hell experiences, so that you won’t have to go where they went.  We mainly want to teach you how to restart the heart; restart the breathing, on someone who has recently died.  Notice that death is reversible; you have 4 minutes of viable time before the brain cells start dying because of the lack of blood flow, and before rigor mortis sets in. 


I have seen 2 deaths, where resurrection was required, something that man can NOT do.  We can only do resuscitation, something God has permitted us to do.  How many hell experiences, have had a person's conversion and salvation while they were on the floor, and the person then only remember the good experiences?  This was not the case in Ronald Reagan (Not associated with X-President Ronald Reagan) He had his little boy with him while going to a 7-11 store, he got into an argument, and there was a bottle broken, and he was stabbed multiple times by his assailant. 




===Ronald Reagan ===


Ronald Reagan[Ronald Reagan]
In 1972 my life was broken.  I was a drug addict.  I was a criminal.  My family was broken.  My wife had filed for divorce a couple of times.  My children were afraid of me.  I really couldn’t hold a job, my mental state was terrible.  It was in this frame of life that I took my 6 year old son to a little market to purchase some things.  On the way in, I met a gentlemen coming out the door.  An argument erupted and before I knew it I had hit him and knocked him down.  He fell into a pile of bottles.  Some bottles broke and immediately he leaped up with a broken bottle and began to stab at me.  I lifted my left arm to try and stop the blows, and the bottle severed my biceps muscle & the major arteries in my arm.  I was bleeding to death in a matter of seconds.  But full of anger, hatred and rage, I kept fighting and it kept bleeding.  My little son was screaming, he was hysterical.


The owner of the 7-11 store came over and said that if I didn’t get to a hospital, I would bleed to death in just a few minutes.  So he took me in my own car to the hospital.  When we entered the emergency room, I was barely conscious.  As the medical staff began to work on me, I could hear their voices, they were saying, “We can’t help him.  He’ll have to be transported to another hospital.  Probably we’ll loose the arm.” By the time they loaded me into the ambulance, my wife had arrived and went with us in the ambulance.  Reagan in the AmbulanceBut as they pulled out of the parking lot of that hospital, a young paramedic looked down into my face, and I could barely see I was so weak.  He said “Sir, you need Jesus Christ” But I didn’t know Jesus, I didn’t know what he was talking about, so my reaction to that was to begin cursing.  And again he stated to me, “You need Jesus!” 


As he was talking to me, it appeared that the ambulance literally blew up in flames.  I thought it had actually blown up.  It filled with smoke and immediately I was moving through that smoke, as if through a tunnel.  After some period of time, coming out of the smoke and out of the darkness I began to hear the voices of a multitude of people.  They were screaming, groaning and crying.  But as I was looking down, it appeared like a volcanic opening.  I saw fire, smoke and people inside of this burning place.  They were screaming and crying, they were burning, but they weren’t burning up, they weren’t being consumed.  Then I began moving downward into this opening.

Elaine Reagan[Wife, Elaine Reagan]
He was thrashing, just thrashing about, moaning and groaning.  It was like a battle was going on.  I wasn’t a Christian at the time, and I didn’t know anything about spiritual battles.  But it was scary to me because I could feel it.  It was like light and darkness.  It was like he was fighting against something.  I didn’t know what, but now I know, he was seeing the vision of hell.

[Ronald Reagan]But the terrible thing was that I began to recognize many of the people that were in these flames.  It was like a camera lens was showing me their faces, close up.  I could see their features, I could see their agony, pain and frustration.  A number of them began to call my name, and said “Ronny, don’t come to this place, there is no way out.  There is no escape if you come here, no way out.


Burning in HellI looked into the face of one man who had died in a robbery attempt, he had been shot and bled to death on the sidewalk.  I looked into the face of two others who had died drunk in an automobile accident.  I looked into the face of others who had died of drug overdoses, that I once partied with.  They showed agony and pain, but I believe that the most painful part was the utter loneliness.  The depression was so heavy, that there was no hope, no escape, there was no way out of this place.  The smell was like sulfur, like an electric welder, the stench was terrible.